[hobbit] Xymon Protocol

TJ Yang tjyang2001 at gmail.com
Fri May 21 14:28:09 CEST 2010

On Fri, May 21, 2010 at 7:06 AM, Rich Smrcina <rsmrcina at wi.rr.com> wrote:
> This message from the archive describes the entire architecture:
>
> http://www.hswn.dk/hobbiton/2006/11/msg00315.html

Rich,
Thanks for dig up this note from Henrik.
Any(or others) interest to create the architecture diagram with  me ?

I know a bit of Dia and use it to create some hobbit architecture
diagrams for work use.
I think we should spend some effort to create professional looking
diagram similar to other opensource projects have.

tj
> On 05/21/2010 06:52 AM, TJ Yang wrote:
>>
>> Neil
>>
>> It is in new-daemon.txt. URL is
>>
>> http://hobbitmon.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/hobbitmon/branches/4.2.3/hobbitd/new-daemon.txt?revision=6030&view=markup
>>
>> tj
>>
>> On Fri, May 21, 2010 at 2:56 AM, Neil Franken
>> <nfranken at theunlimitedworld.co.za>  wrote:
>>

>>> Ok my mistake from what I can see this protocol is very simplistic.
>>> Nothing major. Sorry to bug you lot.
>>>

> --
> Rich Smrcina
> Phone: 414-491-6001