[hobbit] rrd graph orientation

Ralph Mitchell ralphmitchell at gmail.com
Fri May 21 04:01:30 CEST 2010

On Thu, May 20, 2010 at 12:02 PM, Mark Krawec <mark at krawec.net> wrote:

> Is there a way to move a graph (like the cpu) graph to the top of the
> display?  Right now it's at the bottom of the page and I need to scroll
> through the list of processes to see the graph.  I've looked at the
> hobbitgraph.cfg file and can't find a obvious way to move a graph to the top
> of the page.

I don't think it can be done by fooling with config files, at least not in
xymon-4.3.0-beta2.  If you're up to altering the source, I think the
relevant bit is around line 312 in  xymon-4.3.0-beta2/lib/htmllog.c :

        if (!htmlfmt) fprintf(output, "<PRE>\n");
        textwithcolorimg(restofmsg, output);
        if (!htmlfmt) fprintf(output, "\n</PRE>\n");

Moving that down to around line 450 puts the content of the status message
under everything else.  I don't *think* that would break anything else, but
you should back up your xymon installation before doing the update...

Ralph Mitchell