[hobbit] User management for Xymon?!

Daniel McDonald dan.mcdonald at austinenergy.com
Thu Jul 8 14:01:41 CEST 2010

On 7/7/10 8:24 PM, "Vernon Everett" <everett.vernon at gmail.com> wrote:

> Check this thread out.
> http://www.hswn.dk/hobbiton/2008/05/msg00098.html
> It's what I used as a basis for doing what I needed.
>
> You need a second hobbitserver.cfg and a second bb-hosts file, and it
> will generate what you need in the specified directory.
> Once it works, you can then add it as a menu option in the usual way.
>
> I wish I could offer you more, but I did not take copies of the
> scripts when I left and it was a long time ago.
>
> Cheers
>      Vernon

Wasn't the feature called pagesets?  Or am I confusing that with the bbgen
toolset?  I haven't used it in a long time, but it's probably worth doing in
my current environment, now that other groups are using my xymon server
internally...

http://www.xymon.com/hobbit/help/manpages/man1/bbgen.1.html#lbAO

--
Daniel J McDonald, CCIE # 2495, CISSP # 78281