[hobbit] Using dispincludes with subpage and subparents - not working - please help...

Malcolm Hunter malcolm.hunter at gmx.co.uk
Thu Jan 28 18:56:40 CET 2010

> My bb-hosts file does not actually contain much in terms of hosts, or IP
> addresses, instead I've opted to use "dispinclude" statements which inject
> data in the "IP-ADDRESS   HOSTNAME" format.
>
> The problem is that it either does not work at all, or just works on just
> the second "dispinclude" for the same file.  I.e., I am using
> "includes/S1/s1wintelAD.txt" in two locations below.
>
> Are my statements missing something?  Do I have my order incorrect
> perhaps?

group-compress should be on the same line as its title:

group-compress Site1 Xymon Server

same for title:

title Building 1 Site

I presume dispinclude should work the same as include - I've never used dispinclude or netinclude. Other than that, your files look okay.

Malcolm

--
Technical copy-editor & proofreader

KDE Proofreading Team