[hobbit] RE: TS - blackberry small web page for ACK

Ralph Mitchell ralphmitchell at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 01:49:32 CET 2010

The bb-ack.cgi program expects to be run by a web server with things passed
to it using environment variables.  A quick read of the source suggests
something like this would get you your command-line:

REQUEST_METHOD=GET
QUERY_STRING="ACTION=Ack&NUMBER=1&DELAY=500&MESSAGE=Test+Message"
export  REQUEST_METHOD  QUERY_STRING
/home/xymon/server/bin/bb-ack.cgi  --no-pin

The value of MESSAGE would need to be url-encoded.

Ralph Mitchell