propagate blue status to the main page

Asif Iqbal vadud3 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 20:06:13 CET 2010

How do I propagate blue status to the main page ? Some hosts' some services
are disabled and it still shows green in the main page.

The only way to realize that some of those tests are disabled is by clicking
on the group and go to the group page.

This is from hobbitserver.cfg man page

     SUMMARY_SET_BKG
          If set to TRUE, then summaries will affect the color of
          the main Hobbit webpage. Default: FALSE.

I set it to TRUE and restarted hobbit. But still the blue alerts not show up
in the main page.

I am using hobbit 4.2.0

--
Asif Iqbal
PGP Key: 0xE62693C5 KeyServer: pgp.mit.edu