SV: [xymon] Xymon reports excessive memory usage on 1 SLES 11 host

Tim McCloskey tm at freedom.com
Tue Dec 14 23:11:52 CET 2010

Henrik,

Thanks for the speedy answer.  I had seen this in fun in hobbitd/client/$clients.c.  You must enjoy porting that part of the project each time some OS makes a change :)

Trivia:
On Solaris 10 zones prtconf can get the installed "Memory size:"  But anything further (like prtdiag) will fail.

System Configuration:  Sun Microsystems  i86pc
Memory size: 32768 Megabytes
System Peripherals (Software Nodes):

prtconf: devinfo facility not available

Regards,