SV: [xymon] Fresh SVN-install yields "link stdnormal_footer" on all subpages

Carl Melgaard Carl.Melgaard at STAB.RM.DK
Thu Dec 9 13:17:07 CET 2010

>>ng - shouldn't they simply symlink to the stdnormal_footer file?
> How did you download the sourcecode - just the file available from
> the "Files" section of Sourceforge, or as a checkout from SVN ?
> If the latter, did you use a Unix-version of the SVN utilities ?
>
> Downloading using a Windows-based SVN client is unlikely to work,
> since Windows doesn't support symbolic links.

Actually, I just did a web-download "GNU-tarball" from the branches/4.3.0/ directory. Guess that doesn't work either. I'll just fix the symlinks manually - is there anything else that might be broken this way?

Regards,

Carl Melgaard