[hobbit] RE: prtdiag.sh and Soalris 10 x86 fix

TJ Yang tjyang2001 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 21:44:36 CEST 2010

Hi, Craig

Thanks for the quick fix.
1.  $EGREP -e "[F|f]ail" is a better fix.
2. also I found prtdiag on opensolaris (snv_134,in my case) has been
moved fixed place as /usr/sbin/prtdiag, you may want to prepare a
PRTDIAG_COMMAND line in your code for opensolaris machine.

3. Another loose coding is " $GREP ault ", hope it can be changed to
$EGREP -e "[F|f]ault" also.
4. I don't how prtdiag got implemented for VMWare session either, but
it does report list of components.

--
T.J. Yang