tests: files,ports,procs

Cami camis at mweb.co.za
Mon Sep 28 09:44:24 CEST 2009

Hi all,

I'm in the process of migrating from the bbclient to the xymon/hobbit client
and everything is pretty straight forward so far. However when i'm using the
client
i'm seeing some tests that are showing as white "files, ports, procs" which
isn't a
bad thing but i'd like to turn it off completely.

Is the only way of doing it with using: NOCOLUMNS:files,ports,procs  ?
I have hundreds of hosts to monitor and having to specify that for each
and every host seems very clunky so i'm guessing i missed something
obvious that allows me to disable it globally for all hosts.

Any ideas?

Regards,
Cami

News24 Headlines