[hobbit] Support of snmp direct ind zymon

Kim Johansen hobbit at weiser.dk
Mon Oct 26 15:01:45 CET 2009

> Devmon does work (at least for most situations) - have you asked about
> whatever your problem is on the devmon mailing list?
> -Alan

Hi Alan and Buchan,

My frist thouth was: Yes of cause I have, I will just go to the mail
archive et soruceforge and find a link to them...

But right now I fill like a big fool...

I can't find them, I was convince that I have tried to get help from the
support list of Devmon. But it seems like I haven't done that...

So that must mean that I own a BIG apologize You guys who is working om
Devmon...

Sorry.

I will start to write an email to the list, and hopefully You will still
help me.

--

Kim