[hobbit] Support of snmp direct ind zymon

Buchan Milne bgmilne at staff.telkomsa.net
Mon Oct 26 13:48:36 CET 2009

On Friday, 23 October 2009 14:59:24 Kim Johansen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have looked a little around after some support direct ind xymon fore
> snmp devices. I know the Devmon but have some annoying bug in it...

Would you like to list which bugs are annoying you, but which you haven't
mentioned on the devmon list, or filed a bug about?

(The "devmon goes purple" bug is one I haven't been able to fix, as it is quite
difficult to reproduce in any testing environment, and while I fixed the most
frequent cause of this problem in 0.3.0 final, the current one seems to be due
to a bug in perl's IPC mechanism of socket pairs. However, other bugs are
being fixed, but if no bugs are reported, it is difficult to find people who can
test the fix. For example, I have had a local fix for the bug regarding many
tests going clear when the data for one test is not available, which I
committed today).

Regards,
Buchan