[hobbit] Fwd: Need help

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Wed Oct 7 17:14:09 CEST 2009

Your user running Apache, probably apache, can not get into /root or it's
subdirectories.

Do not put www files in /root - use /var/www/html or something.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

"When you have eliminated the impossible, that which remains, however
improbable, must be the truth."
--- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle