[hobbit] Fwd: Need help

Sailaja sailajamur at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 12:40:15 CEST 2009

[root at sppubld01 conf]# service httpd restart
Stopping httpd:                                            [FAILED]
Starting httpd: Syntax error on line 14 of /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf:
Invalid command 'Alias', perhaps misspelled or defined by a module not
included in the server configuration
                                                           [FAILED]

I did the same thing but i am getting the syntax error in line no 14.

And 14 line is this

Alias /xymon/  "/root/server/www/"