[hobbit] Hobbit startup script.

David Peters davidp at electronf.com
Sat Jun 6 01:01:42 CEST 2009

Sorry, I am referring to the server startup script. All I do atm is copy the
/home/xymon/server/hobbit.sh script and make the modifications as per below.
I just wonder however why the script requires to be run as hobbit. I have
changed the script as per my instructions and it has been running fine for a
couple of years now.