[hobbit] Hobbit startup script.

Buchan Milne bgmilne at staff.telkomsa.net
Fri Jun 5 16:15:38 CEST 2009

On Friday 05 June 2009 12:44:24 David Peters wrote:
> I do get your answer though. There should be a script for the OS I am on
> that calls runclient.sh and does the su there, not inside the runclient
> script.

Yes, such as either of the two script shipped in the source distribution.
While they are in "debian" and "rpm" directories, they are not very specific to
each distribution. If you are on Solaris 10, someone has created an SMF script

Yes, you should not be using the runclient.sh script to start the service at
boot etc.

Regards,
Buchan