[hobbit] Troubleshooting Client Process

Patrick Nixon pnixon at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 20:16:00 CEST 2009

[xymon at host client]$ ./bin/bbcmd sh -x
/usr/local/xymon/client/scripts/exec_client.sh
2009-08-28 14:15:10 Using default environment file
/usr/local/xymon/client/etc/hobbitclient.cfg
+ BBHOME=/usr/local/xymon/client
+ BBCMD=/usr/local/xymon/client/bin/bbcmd
+ CMD=/usr/local/xymon/client/scripts/hobbitclient-custom.sh
+ ENVFILE=/usr/local/xymon/client/etc/hobbitclient.cfg
+ LOGFILE=/usr/local/xymon/client/logs/hobbitclient-custom.log
+ /usr/local/xymon/client/bin/bbcmd
--env=/usr/local/xymon/client/etc/hobbitclient.cfg
/usr/local/xymon/client/scripts/hobbitclient-custom.sh
+ exit 0

looks normal to me.