[hobbit] Annoying

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Tue Sep 30 14:51:01 CEST 2008

In <00ba01c90f21$769dcbc0$0500a8c0 at noip.org> "Lars Ebeling" <lars.ebeling at leopg9.no-ip.org> writes:

>1. Why have a test that produce errors on the screen and ends up with:

>clock_gettime() not present, but this should be OK

clock_gettime() is used by the C-ARES library from version 1.5,
but their dependency checks for using librt are broken. So this
is to work-around the C-ARES breakage.

I'll see if I can make it more quiet.

>2. Why are needed executable files not executable (eg)
>./configure.server[167]: ./build/lfs.sh: Execute permission denied.

Unfortunately, the Subversion system does not store read/write/exec
file permission flags (at least I don't know how to set it up). I
suppose the configure script could do a 'chmod ugo+x build/*.sh'
for that ...