[hobbit] Server up, network down.

michael nemeth michael.nemeth at lmco.com
Thu Sep 18 20:38:38 CEST 2008

Maybe?
NET:location
    This tag defines the host as being tested from a specific location.
If bbtest-net sees that the environment variable BBLOCATION is set, it
will only test the hosts that have a matching "NET:location" tag in the
bb-hosts file. So this tag is useful if you have more than one BBNET
system, but you still want to keep a consolidated bb-hosts file for all
your systems.

Now you would have to set up a bbnet server other than your  main bbserver.