IronPort

Jason Chambers Jason.Chambers at geosoft.com
Wed Sep 17 17:19:19 CEST 2008

I was thinking of designing one myself, but my work load got wait too big for me to accomplish this. But, as a good direction to get started if you are talking about the IronPort ESA, http://<YourIronportURLHere>/xml/status<http://%3cYourIronportURLHere%3e/xml/status>. you need to supply credentials first to see the information, but it's nice to have.

Jason Chambers
IT Help Desk Associate

GEOSOFT INC.
freedom to explore