[hobbit] Hobbit integration into a portal ?

Rich Smrcina rsmrcina at wi.rr.com
Fri Sep 5 18:57:34 CEST 2008

If your customers are separated onto different pages and your portal
knows customers by some identifier, then the portal can bring up that
customers information directly with the URL to their page.

--
Rich Smrcina
VM Assist, Inc.
rich.smrcina at vmassist.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/richsmrcina

Catch the WAVV!  http://www.wavv.org
WAVV 2009 - Orlando, FL - May 15-19, 2009