Grouping subpages

Kauffman, Tom KauffmanT at nibco.com
Wed Sep 3 15:36:39 CEST 2008

Looks like this -- the "Timeclocks" entry shows on the main page; on the "Timeclocks" page there is an entry for each site; the site-level subpage shows the detail for all the timeclocks at the site.

#
page Timeclocks <H4><I> Timeclocks </I></H4>
title <H3> Timeclocks </H3>
subparent Timeclocks atl-clock <H3><I>Atlanta Timeclocks</I></H3>
group-compress <H3><I>Atlanta Timeclocks</I></H3>
include hosts/atl-stuff/timeclocks
subparent Timeclocks bly-clock <H3><I>Blytheville Timeclocks</I></H3>
group-compress <H3><I>Blytheville Timeclocks</I></H3>
include hosts/bly-stuff/timeclocks
subparent Timeclocks cha-clock <H3><I>Charleston Timeclocks</I></H3>
group-compress <H3><I>Charleston Timeclocks</I></H3>
include hosts/cha-stuff/timeclocks
subparent Timeclocks cor-clock <H3><I>Corona Timeclocks</I></H3>
group-compress <H3><I>Corona Timeclocks</I></H3>
include hosts/cor-stuff/timeclocks

# hosts/atl-stuff/timeclocks
10.168.20.1     atl-timeclock1          # noconn
10.168.20.2     atl-timeclock2          # noconn

I have entries on my main page for routers, LAN switches, print servers, and other such. I also have entries by physical site, with the full detail of the devices at that site (used by the site admins).

Tom