[hobbit] Builds of Hobbit client for ancient operatingsystems?

Linder, Doug (SABIC Innovative Plastics, consultant) Doug.Linder at sabic-ip.com
Wed May 7 15:13:56 CEST 2008

I did get gmake installed on the hpux 10.20 box - it compiled OK, but as
I see in the docs, other people have noticed that the Hobbit client does
not like the default C compiler on hp/ux.  I'll have to see if I can get
a copy of the ANSI C compiler.

I also got the client compiled for Solaris 6.  Thanks to everyone for
the tips.