[hobbit] 2 hobbit servers on the same hardware

Phil Wild philwild at gmail.com
Sat Mar 29 07:25:29 CET 2008

Hi,

Has anyone actually tried this?

I started mucking around with it today but I don't believe it is as easy as
it sounds. The original directory "/opt/hobbit/server" seems to be hardcoded
into lots and lots of files, including compiled into binaries. I don't see
how cloning the hobbit home directory would give you a reliable
configuration.

I am guessing that the only way to do this would be to reconfigure, make,
make install. This would not be my preference but if there is no other
way...

Comments?

Phil

--