[hobbit] Possible to have Hobbit retain and use cookies?

Charles Goyard charles.goyard at orange-ftgroup.com
Wed Mar 12 12:02:33 CET 2008

Martin Rogers wrote :

> What we need Hobbit to do is to read the cookie on the first response and
> use it on subsequent calls to that domain.. i.e. to emulate a browser.
>
> Is it possible to do that without a code change? (our last resort!)

No, you cannot do that. But you can grab a valid cookie and put in
(manually, alas) in the cookie file. If your cookies expire, then it's
another problem.

Try injecting an invalid cookie, just for fun, it sometimes work. Some
CRMs will happily add the new cookie into their databases.

Charles Goyard - charles.goyard at orange-ftgroup.com - (+33) 1 45 38 01 31
Orange Business Services - online multimedia  // ingénierie