[hobbit] Possible to have Hobbit retain and use cookies?

Martin Rogers martin.e.rogers at googlemail.com
Wed Mar 12 11:48:20 CET 2008

Thanks for that rapid reply!

However we've looked at that option and if I understand it correctly that
would allow us to create a cookie in advance and read it from the file.  The
problem we have is that we have 4 weblogic servers, each of which will
generate a cookie automatically on the first request from Hobbit and return
it with the http response.  Writing the cookie in advance is not an option
as it would not be recognised as a valid session cookie by any of the
weblogic instances.

What we need Hobbit to do is to read the cookie on the first response and
use it on subsequent calls to that domain.. i.e. to emulate a browser.

Is it possible to do that without a code change? (our last resort!)

Regards,
Martin