[hobbit] Graphing BB-Win output

Geoff Hallford geoff.hallford at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 14:45:17 CEST 2008

It appears that my issue is not as simply fixed as yours (too bad). I
changed my status submit to the following different options but it still
won't graph:

bbsend 10.10.10.10 "status CITRIX1.citrixlicensing red percentinuse:98.3"
bbsend 10.10.10.10 "status CITRIX1.citrixlicensing red percentinuse=98.3"

No formatting, no spaces, and it still won't graph for some reason and no
RRD file.

Any other thoughts Vernon or anyone else?