[hobbit] Graphing BB-Win output

Everett, Vernon Vernon.Everett at woodside.com.au
Wed Jul 9 03:03:47 CEST 2008

Hi all

Resolved this one.
Turned out to be a PEBKAC
If only people would listen when they write their scripts :-)

Note to others.

Although it "appears" to be on a single line, by itself on the output,
<FONT COLOR="Black">sessions=1</FONT>

Is not the same as
<FONT COLOR="Black">
sessions=1
</FONT>

And that was why graphing didn't work.
(In case you missed that, the first method doesn't work, the second one
does.)

Cheers
    Vernon