[hobbit] Novell SuSE SLES 10 client issue.

Geoff Hallford geoff.hallford at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 05:58:53 CET 2008

I would also check the ghost client report to make sure that the SLES client
is sending the correct hostname to the Hobbit server. I have found on some
linux clients, it send the hostname and some send the FQDN. I usually just
manually modify the client config to send the hostname I want and not rely
on the automatic (which I think is uname -n by default ... don't quote me on
that though ... not near my Hobbit box right now).

'Nobody goes there anymore. It's too crowded.' --Yogi Berra