[hobbit] BBWin and procs & svcs

McGraw, Robert P rmcgraw at purdue.edu
Mon Apr 7 22:27:16 CEST 2008

I have to say installing BBwin was as easy. I just followed the direction in
http://bbwin.sourceforge.net/ for V4.2. I guess it would have been easier if
I was running V4.3. I had to  tweak the BBwin.cfg file but again nothing
major.

One thing that made it easier for me is that I have cygwin installed on my
W2K3 client. The BBWin.cfg and the tmp/msg. files are not very readable with
notepad and so I just used the UNIX vi and did all my work within cygwin
window.

Again the only problem that I had was not finding information on the format
of the SVC line for hobbit-client.cfg and this seems to be resolved in V4.3

Thanks again.

Robert

  _____