[hobbit] New to Hobbit --- file monitoring

Hubbard, Greg L greg.hubbard at eds.com
Wed Oct 31 22:10:53 CET 2007

~/hobbit/client/* is where the client stuff lives.  The server runs a
local client.  On remote systems, you usually clone the
~/hobbit/client/* part to other machines (assuming the same
architecture).  As you get more into it, you will figure out how to make
client distributions.

If you are seeing anything reported for CPU, memory, disk, etc. on your
server, then the client is running.  You don't have to do anything to
enable it.