[hobbit] Strange "problem" with refreshes

Scott Wilson swilson at uchicago.edu
Fri Oct 26 21:53:54 CEST 2007

Yup, it seems to be a fundamental property of how Firefox handles
refreshes.  If you refresh a SSL page, it bounces to the top.  A non-SSL
page stays where it is.

I've tried it with other web pages, and they all function that way.

Scott Wilson                    Lead System Administrator
swilson at uchicago.edu            NSIT - DCS - SeaSol