Not able to see any web pages other than home page of Hobbit of my server

Shah, Haresh K (GE, Corporate, consultant) haresh.k.shah at ge.com
Thu Oct 18 12:01:10 CEST 2007

Hi,

I had installed hobbit successfully and now i am trying to configure it.
I am able to see my homepage and the host's services on it. but when i
clicked on any of the link then i got the error as 500 (page can't be
displayed).
I use apache as web server. [ I am using solaris 5.8 ]
My error log looks like this :

ld.so.1: hobbitsvc.cgi: fatal: libpcre.so.0: open failed: No such file
or directory
[Thu Oct 18 05:35:20 2007] [error] [client 10.209.15.1] Premature end of
script headers: bb-hostsvc.sh, referer:
http://test.hobbit.com:8080/hobbit/

I add necessary library in apache or even i tried -
LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$LD_LIBRARY_PATH:/usr/local/lib:/usr/local/rrdtool-1.2.2
3/lib:/usr/local/ssl/lib
I also follow this link - http://hswn.dk/hobbiton/2006/08/msg00504.html
and after running

/usr/local/bin/gdb /home/hobbit/server/bin/hobbitsvc.cgi /tmp/core
command
I got the following :

GNU gdb 5.0
are
conditions.
details.
This GDB was configured as "sparc-sun-solaris2.8"...

warning: core file may not match specified executable file.
Core was generated by `pblocald'.
Program terminated with signal 11, Segmentation Fault.
#0  0x34190 in hobbitenv ()

I tried "crle -s" command to add the above library. but some how it not
make any difference.

I saw the log from hobbit side and it not throw any abnormal messages.
what could be the reason? I configure alert and i am able to get the
alert as well but not able to see any page other that hompage of my
hobbit monitor.please let me know whether problem is from apache or
something else?

Thanks
Haresh