[hobbit] single alert for a host going puprle

Hezki Englander me2unix at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 18:01:19 CET 2007

Thanks but I'm not asking about how to avoid having purple dots at all.
When you are monitoring a large amounts of clients, it is quite likely to
have a client not reporting once in a while.
This is why I am asking for a solution to reduce the amount of notifications
per host in case of everything from it is getting purple.