purple after 30 minutes - clientlaunch.cfg INTERVAL set to 60m

Iain Miller iainonthemove at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 13:20:55 CET 2007

Hello,

I am trying to run a local script which I launch from my
clientlaunch.cfg as shown below

[testHost]
        ENVFILE $HOBBITCLIENTHOME/etc/hobbitclient.cfg
        CMD $HOBBITCLIENTHOME/ext/testHost.sh
        LOGFILE $HOBBITCLIENTHOME/logs/testHost.log
        INTERVAL 60m

The test runs, completes and sends GREEN status back to the monitroing
server.  After 30 minutes this expires and it is then displayed as
PURPLE.

Does anyone know how I can extend the time that my tests are valid
for?  Do I need to do something both on the client and server?

I found the following post

http://www.hswn.dk/hobbiton/2005/06/msg00257.html

but the link within it is no longer there.

Thanks in advance,

Iain.

--
Iain Miller