[hobbit] remove sslcert test (included with the https test)

Johann Eggers Johann.Eggers at teleatlas.com
Wed Mar 21 11:51:06 CET 2007

Insert the nosslcert tag to your hosts in bb-hosts

nosslcert
    Disables the standard check of any SSL certificates for this host. By default, if an SSL-enabled service is tested, a second test result is generated with information about the SSL certificate - this tag disables the SSL certificate checks for the host.

-Johann