[hobbit] perl dir on bb-xsnmp.pl

Haertig, David F (Dave) haertig at avaya.com
Mon Jun 11 20:50:13 CEST 2007

I am not familiar with the bb-xsnmp.pl program.  If it's trying to "use"
some custom module, then you need to make sure you have that custom
module correctly installed on your system and perl knows how to find it
(via PERL5LIB or "use lib" directive).

For example, all my Hobbit custom perl scripts have:

use lib qw( /development/hobbit/lib );
use bbMsg;

bbMsg.pm is a custom module I wrote, it's not in the standard PERL
library path, so I have to specify "use lib" in my scripts or PERL5LIB
in my environment telling perl where it can find my module (which
happens to be in /development/hobbit/lib).