[hobbit] Highlights of the 4.3.0 version

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Wed Jul 25 18:44:01 CEST 2007

On Wed, Jul 25, 2007 at 04:12:06PM +0200, Johann Eggers wrote:

> > Reports are usually rather boring things to do, but this one was fun.
> > Have a look at the current state of this report at the Hobbit demo site
> > http://www.hswn.dk/hobbit-cgi/hobbit-topchanges.sh
>
> Looks really great!
> Can we have next to the numbers also the percentage related to all event
> changes in the defined timeframe?

Sure, already done.

I also added something I felt was missing: When you have the top-10 list
showing that host "foo" has the most status changes, then when you click
on that host I wanted an overview of what services put it in the top-10.
So I added a summary by service when you click on a host in the top-10
display.

And likewise when you click on a service in the top-10 list, it gives
you a list of the hosts that were counted for that service.