Hobbit Alerts

Ryan Jay B. Lapuz rlapuz at fcpp.fujitsu.com
Wed Jul 25 01:39:36 CEST 2007

Good day!

HOST=* COLOR=yellow SERVICE=* EXSERVICE=msgs,cpu,memory REPEAT=5h RECOVERED
    MAIL myemail at domain.com

Referring to the above syntax, it means that i'll be receiving alerts for color red and yellow right?
What if the service is already in yellow alert for an hour then I received the email notification, and then it becomes a red alert sooner than the specified REPEAT time, Is it normal that I will no longer receive an email notification for the red alert? Co'z I didn't receive one for the red alert.

Thanks!

Ryan