[hobbit] FreeBSD client

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Tue Feb 13 21:58:31 CET 2007

On Tue, Feb 13, 2007 at 02:35:27PM -0600, Bill Hart wrote:

> When running gmake after a 'MAKE=gmake ./configure.client' I get the
> following :
>
> ld: bb.o: malformed input file (not rel or archive)

.o files are created when building the Hobbit client - they are not part
of the source archive. So I guess that you've copied over the source
from a directory where you've built the Hobbit client for a different
system.

Try running "gmake clean" - this will delete all of the files that
are built, but keep your client configuration. After than, the normal
"gmake" should build OK.