[hobbit] creating a report of all the notifications sent by hobbit

Tom Georgoulias tomg at mcclatchyinteractive.com
Wed Feb 7 19:32:16 CET 2007

Henrik Stoerner wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 07, 2007 at 10:03:31AM -0500, Tom Georgoulias wrote:
>> I would still like to have a Hobbit option where our staff can search
>> through the notification logs in the same way we can search the events.

> You're right about several things having to be modified. But don't
> worry, I already did it and there's a notification log CGI in the
> snapshot - mostly cut-and-pasted from the current event log view,
> so you have the same filtering mechanisms.
>
> Grab it from http://www.hswn.dk/beta/

Wow, thanks a lot!  Got it on my 4.2.0 server and it works really well.
  I really hate to bite the hand that feeds, but one thing I know we
could benefit from is the ability to search on a specific recipient
email address.  That way we can easily see which servers/test alerts
were sent to our developers, how many times the customer support folks
were notified, etc.
--
Tom Georgoulias
Systems Engineer