[hobbit] Hobbit client

Hubbard, Greg L greg.hubbard at eds.com
Thu Dec 27 19:37:44 CET 2007

"There really shouldn't be a need to run the client and server on the
same machine."

Actually, I think the client is not *required* on the server, but it is
pretty handy.  When you launch the server, the client runs too, or else
you would not get those statistics about CPU, memory, disk, etc.  It
takes some work to disable it.

GLH