[hobbit] custom script help

Avi Rosenblatt arosen at oleh.com
Fri Aug 3 00:25:31 CEST 2007

the problem is each message body has to be sent separately outside of
the status message since each message could easily be over 1MB. I
prefer to do this through hobbit though.
Is there a way to upload a large chunk of text into a file on the
server that can be linked to in the status message?

Thanx.