[hobbit] custom script help

Haertig, David F (Dave) haertig at avaya.com
Thu Aug 2 23:08:09 CEST 2007

HTML in status messages works for the most part, but remember that
Hobbit confines your messages INTO A TABLE CELL when it lays out the
webpages.  This may be unnoticeable to you, or it may be a terrible
limitation.  For example, if you are trying to use stylesheets and
javascript to show/hide div's, this won't work within table cells.
Admittedly, that's a fairly sophisticated thing to try in a hobbit
status message!

It would be nice if Hobbit did not use tables for layout, and went pure
stylesheets instead.