hobbit-nkview.cfg question

Charles Jones jonescr at cisco.com
Mon Sep 18 21:39:52 CEST 2006

I want to add ALL services for all the hosts in my prod layer, doing
this via the GUI seems like it will take a long time. I notice the
format of the hobbit-nkview.cfg seems pretty simple:

prod-app-19|disk||||2|Systems|Critical processes run from /apps
partition|cjones 2006-09-17 15:39:16

I'm wondering if I can use wildcards for the service, to quickly and
easily have all services show up in the Critical Systems view if they
turn red.  Something like:

prod-app-19|*||||2|Systems|Contact Systems Group for Resolution and
Updates|cjones 2006-09-17 15:39:16

Is this possible?

-Charles