[hobbit] New patches for Hobbit 4.2.0, and a combined "all-in-one" patch is available

Jeff Newman jeffnewman75 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 01:16:51 CEST 2006

Once I apply the all-in-one patch, to get the complete fix for any of
the patches that update client things (like netstat hanging on an AIX
box, or solaris top) do I then need to recompile and reinstall the
client? This will be painful because 99% of my clients are AIX and
have the file permission problem with the updating code, so I can't do
an automatic update. But I guess if I have to face that pain, then I
need to do so before 4.2.1 :-)

-Jeff