[hobbit] bbtest frequency fromm 5 m to 120m

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Thu Nov 2 22:05:36 CET 2006

On Thu, Nov 02, 2006 at 01:55:50PM -0600, T.J. Yang wrote:
> I decreased the bbnet test from 5 minute to 2 hrs.

This begs the question: Why ?

> Am I missing anything to adjust the bbnet check interval ?I am
> starting to see gap on all the trending graphs.

Yep, that will be the result. The RRD graphs require regular updates,
and with 2 hour intervals there isn't enough data for them to provide
any kind of meaningful graphs.

Besides, all of the network tests have a lifetime of 30 minutes so
any interval longer than that will give you purple statuses.