[hobbit] bbtest frequency fromm 5 m to 120m

T.J. Yang tj_yang at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 2 21:07:02 CET 2006

Well, I got all lots of purple icons now. it now make sense since the hobbit system work around 5m interval.So the question is what is the maximum interval without triggering the purple icons ?T.J. YangFrom: tj_yang at hotmail.comTo: hobbit at hswn.dkDate: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 13:55:50 -0600Subject: [hobbit] bbtest frequency fromm 5 m to 120m

I decreased the bbnet test from 5 minute to 2 hrs. This is one thing I dare not do on BB server.I did it on my test server ;) Am I missing anything to adjust the bbnet check interval ?I am starting to see gap on all the trending graphs. [bbnet]        ENVFILE /opt/hobbit/server/etc/hobbitserver.cfg        NEEDS hobbitd        CMD bbtest-net --report --ping --checkresponse --dnslog=$BBSERVERLOGS/dns.log --concurrency=1000        LOGFILE $BBSERVERLOGS/bb-network.log        INTERVAL 120mT.J. YangCall friends with PC-to-PC calling -- FREE Connect now!