[hobbit] External Script installation

Xiao xiangjun xiao.xj at neusoft.com
Thu Mar 30 03:50:56 CEST 2006

Robert Bethke,
	the error message means you have to install the Perl Module  Date/Manip.pm , and you can download it from cpan, below is the download link:
http://mirrors.dayouit.com/CPAN/authors/id/S/SB/SBECK/DateManip-5.44.tar.gz
you can install the module in such steps:
	tar xvfz DateManip-5.44.tar.gz
	cd  DateManip-5.44
	 perl Makefile.PL
	make
Then use root to execute the command "make insatll" in the DateManip-5.44 dir
by the way , the bb-imap.pl  External Script needs
 install perl module Mail::IMAPClient
 install perl module Time::HiRes
 install perl module BigBrother (from www.deadcat.net)
you can download  from below links:
http://mirrors.dayouit.com/CPAN/authors/id/J/JH/JHI/Time-HiRes-1.87.tar.gz
http://cpan.linuxforum.net/authors/id/D/DJ/DJKERNEN/Mail-IMAPClient-2.2.9.tar.gz
http://www.deadcat.net/viewfile.php?fileid=310

and another thing to notice ,you should use white space instead of  Tab in the  bb-imaptab file
for example ,
mail.domain.com 143 mailuser password
please don't use Tab to seprate them.

On Wed, 29 Mar 2006 13:22:23 -0500
Robert Bethke <r4bethke+HobbitMail at wmich.edu> Wrote:
> Whoops, I corrected that to point to perl properly though now I recieve a new
> message in the log:
>
> Can't locate Date/Manip.pm in @INC (@INC
> contains: /home/hobbit/server/ext /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.7/i586-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.7 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.7/i586-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.7 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.7/i586-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.7 /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl .)
> at /home/hobbit/server/ext/BigBrother.pm line 130.
> BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /home/hobbit/server/ext/BigBrother.pm
> line 130.
> Compilation failed in require at /home/hobbit/server/ext/bb-imap.pl line 46.
> BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /home/hobbit/server/ext/bb-imap.pl line
> 46.

Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this e-mail and any accompanying attachment(s) is intended only for the use of the intended recipient and may be confidential and/or privileged of Neusoft Group Ltd., its subsidiaries and/or its affiliates. If any reader of this communication is not the intended recipient, unauthorized use, forwarding, printing, storing, disclosure or copying is strictly prohibited, and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender by return e-mail, and delete the original message and all copies from your system. Thank you.