[hobbit] Cisco switches?

Tadd Moore TMoore at rooneyholdings.com
Thu Jun 8 22:43:27 CEST 2006

Now my curiosity is piqued - for those of us unfamiliar with Cacti and
MRTG, which path is the easiest to pursue so that Cisco switches (or
anything SNMP) can be monitored within Hobbit?  Is there some
documentation available someplace that discusses this configuration?

-TM

>>> jeffnewman75 at gmail.com 6/8/2006 3:38:48 PM >>>

I use cacti, and plain 'ol mrtg. Probably will just switch purely over
to cacti eventually.
mrtg incororates well straight into hobbit.

On 6/8/06, rdeal <rdeal at tigr.org> wrote: I use bb-xsnmp.pl from deadcat
primarily to monitor many cisco switches from Hobbit.
Most data is already configured to be graphed by the server.